Thursday, January 22, 2009

That's All she Wrote

It's true - we finished our 5 years of scans and visits at St Jude today. Bella's appointments went very well - her scan looked good, her bloodwork was fine - just one surprise, we need to head to endrocine soon because it appears she is entering puberty. This was apparent on the scan, although I've had a mother's hunch for 6 months or so.

We had a good day, and had the Johnsons by our side most of the day. They really are like family to us! Please pray for them tomorrow - sweet Brook has surgery first thing in the AM at LeBonheur. I will say that the feeling is eerie...its really hard to believe that we are drawing this chapter to a close. Praising God!

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Matthew 6:26





 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Staci January 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

YEAH!!! I know it must be a big sigh of relief. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers. They have gotten so big and that Bella is beautiful.

Lynn January 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers so very much!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Caw of the Crow January 23, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Hoooray!!!
Way to go Miss Bella... Mom & Dad!! So glad!!! Blessed!!
Love ya!
Gretchen

Mrs. McGoo January 23, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

What a beautiful Praise!!! So glad to hear the good news for the family & Bella!!!

~*~Birdy~*~ January 23, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

What a truly Blessed Day for Bella!
So Happy for you all!Smiles~*~Pam

Erika O'B January 23, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Wonderful news!!

Debbie February 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

I think of you all often and I'm so thrilled to hear the scans are clear for sweet Bella. I keep you guys close to my heart and forever in my prayers!