Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're still here!!!

It's been a VERY busy few weeks around here! Amanda at Sew Originals loved the items I brought in to show her, and I've been working on putting together several items for her to sell. I think we've collectively decided on Sweet Mylissa's - at this point if I can just get a few dresses made quickly I'll be happy. This month, we've had Nonny and our sweet friends the Logsdon's here to stay, and this weekend is the HFH Ladies Retreat/Pancake Breakfast/Property Workday/Inaugural BBQ Smoking Day/Cole Kaspar's Birthday Party. I will be downtown with 13 or so ladies for our retreat, while Mark is here at at the house managing that other stuff, along with Mo and Andy. Yes, we are crazy :) So I'll leave you with a few pictures from the past few weeks and promise a more detailed update later.

1 comments:

Jessie March 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

good gosh, mylissa. you guys must thrive in a busy life. ya'll are a marvel.