Wednesday, August 12, 2009

here comes the end of 2009

I realize its only the second week of August, but this morning I laid in bed mentally checking off things I could accomplish this month to make the holiday season less busy. We have been on the road CONSTANTLY this summer, and honestly I am ready for some home-time! One last trip before we start school...Mulberry Mountain Harvest Fest in Ozark, AR. Looking forward to some great bluegrass and jam bands - hopefully enough music to hold us over till next spring.

This is the time of year I start getting inspired to craft and create, and praise Jesus for the internet and new ideas. Thought I would share some of my favorite inspiration places with you:

Laura Gunn is a mom, painter and brand-new fabric designer - her watercolor inspired fabrics are so pretty!

Paint in my Hair

Craft Magazine originated as a paper publication out of Great Britian. They have found their blog to be so popular they have quit printing the paper version. They post constantly (its really too much to keep up with) but grab some of the most interesting craft and art that I have seen online. Lots of modernity here.

Craftzine

This is sort of cheating, since there is no obvious craft involved, but I love this farm blog. The pictures on here are fantastic, and inspire me to get serious about my gardening and management of the land we occupy.

Tiny Farm Blog

Thats all for now - Mark is packing the car for the trip and I should probably look active.
More soon!

0 comments: