Thursday, April 3, 2008

The blessings of Family



My sweet friend Joni and I just got back from an overnight trip to meet my new great-niece, Crimson. She is just beautiful, of course (she's an Abraham, isn't she?) and I am so proud of her precious parents. My niece Kristin did an AMAZING job birthing her, even though she was assisted by Pitocin. I hear she labored for a short 5.5 hours. Way to go, Kris!!

We also got to spend some much needed time with my brother (well, we only saw him for about 5 minutes) and my sister-in-law Allyn, and their four littlest; Grace, Tommy, Danny and Johnny.



Grace Abraham and Bella: post-makeover. Grace is 13 now; she was 3 in my wedding.



John Abraham and Izaiah-they had just finished performing one of many plays involving Rudolph.



Thom, Allyn and Izaiah



Samuel and Johnny enjoying some TV time.






The happy family! Poncho, Crimson, and Kristin Llamas.

0 comments: