Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What fun!

Some of you may know that I used to LOVE creating my own clothes...I was a self-described fabric addict. I used to have two large bins of unused fabric, and have had to downsize several times due to moves. Even though I am nearly starting from scratch, the sewing 'bug' has gotten under my skin again. I decided to try my hand at a little sundress for Bella, and was inspired to add yo-yos (which I now LOVE) from one of my favorite blogs, Heather Bailey. It really seems like the kiddos and I are finally reaching a place where momma can carve out a few minutes for something that really helps me decompress.





Thank you Mark for giving me an entire Saturday to play!




Next in line: matching pj pants for the boys. Fun!




2 comments:

Caw of the Crow April 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

So Beautiful!! I LOVE it!!! Decompression is a GOOD thing!! Yippie!!!
Love ya, Gretchen

~*~Birdy~*~ April 20, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Their is nothing quite as nice as getting back to what you like to do! Bella looks so pretty in her new sundress...Smiles...Pam