Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sewing on a Sunday

Caution: graphic images ahead!!
I finished Izaiah's bucking bronco flannel PJ pants today...I really loved the fabric. Sam is anxiously awaiting his matching pair. I didn't love the pattern - it was one of those wal-mart 1.99 patterns. It's really wide in the leg - this was the size 6. If any of you have any experience with pattern brands, let me know! I am just starting to sew from patterns (used to wing it on my own) and I really didn't realize how different they can be. I am thankful to have these done!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adam and Annie October 5, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

I'm double commenting...first, happy birthday Mark! That is such a cute picture of you two! Second, I love the pj's. You were always such a natural, amazing sewer. I'm trying to get back into it. I love that you make things for your kids. I can't believe how big they are! The one of Samuel riding the bike was so cute. Okay, I guess I'm responding to three blogs in one. He is definitely an adventurous one if he's already wanting jumps! I love reading your updates.

Tonya October 6, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Wow-WEE! Aren't YOU getting crafty??? I'm SO IMPRESSED! (My sewing didn't make it very far.. the baby blanket I had started is STILL unfinished!)

I LOVE the PJ's! They're too cute! (Isn't Izaiah just the most adorable little man??)

As for our trip - we went to Springfield, TN. (Just north of Nashville) It's a nice town) It had a small town feel but LOTS of stores and places to eat. (You KNOW how we LOVE to eat.. HA!)

Jessie October 6, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

what a little heartbreaker. love the pants, good job. again...sewers...sitting at the right hand of God i think.