Monday, November 3, 2008

Just a couple of peaceful reminders...

One of my favorite sections of scripture; (and one that I am leaning heavily on tonight!)

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience. Romans 8:18-25

And just a neat little missive Mark saw recently on a piece of art:

Live with intention
Walk to the edge
Continue to learn
Do what you love


blessings to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Hard to believe tomorrow at this time we'll actually know the outcome...well maybe...most likely. Not sure I want to know...but relying on the FACT that all things, including the election, are in the LORD'S hands!
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 116:6-9 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Prayer Bears

Mylissa November 4, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

amen Lynn!